I assume you create the fbclient within the AppPage class? If so, you'll need to store a serializable value/object in the page (or session) with which you can re-create the FacebookClient. Your authToken variable would be a good starting point, see if that is serializable. If so, store the authToken and re-create the FacebookClient for every request where you need it.

Bas