Hi,

As was posted before, the FileUploadField resets its model on Submit. We
lose the user's input.

I need to save the user's input because, in case the file doesn't exist, the
error message has to mention it by name: "File [XYZ] does not exist."

In JavaScript, I can easily get the user's input. I was trying to save it in
a Hidden Field:

document.getElementById('hiddenField').value =
document.getElementById('filename')

The problem is, this saving of the value doesn't propagate to Wicket. The
HiddenField in my model is NULL when the form goes to the Validation phase.
Does anyone know how I can propagate this value change to my model?

My problem is, I need to save the user's FileUpload Input no matter what,
and make this value available to Wicket.

Thanks