Thanks for the answer, but I don't know how to get the PageParameters from
the RequestCycle in the LoginPage, therefore some more information:

- my application extends AuthenticatedWebApplication
- the init of my Page1 or Page2 is never called because user is not
authorized to see page (because not logged in) and therefore
RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException is thrown.
see AuthenticatedWebApplication:onUnauthorizedInstantiation =>  throw new
RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException(getSignInPageClass());
- in RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException function
redirectToInterceptPage is used which uses
pageMap.redirectToInterceptPage(interceptPage) to go to LoginPage
(=getSignInPageClass()).
- No pageparameters are passed to the new request, so none are available in
the LoginPage. Even not in the RequestCycle, because this is different from
the initial one.

Do we need to override onUnauthorizedInstantiation and pass the
pageparameters pulled from RequestCycle?

Thanks again. Marieke Vandamme