Thanks, Martin - but that's a different story ;-)

I have already read about the features of 1.5 and I would really be keen to migrate. However, that's not possible for the moment, since we have to come up with that site in a about a month and that's too late to switch (moreover, some libraries we depend on do not support 1.5 for the moment). Thus, we have to stick to 1.4.x for the moment and I hope someone who has already implemented URL localization using this code can help us out.

regards,
andr