Hi All,

I am using Session.getClientInfo() in a WebPage to determine some
information about the user's
browser. This works fine when parameters are sent to the page via a query
string. I have one
use case in which the page is via a redirect from a 3rd party web site. In
this case, the 3rd party
is using a POST to send the parameters. The PageParameters arrive at the
page but are lost
when the call to Session.getClientInfo() is made. This would appear to
happen in the constructor for
the BrowserInfoPage but I'm not sure why. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Wicket v1.4.10
WebPage mounted as QueryStringUrlCodingStrategy