Yes, Gabriel I did remote debug using eclipse.
My project uses the same wicket version as yours i.e. 1.4.17

Default selection is correct as set in default model inside constructor of
RadioChoice.
Once OptionB is selected, one can not toggle between radio buttons.
It doesn't even allow to select optionA when user tries to select it. It
goes back to optionB immidietly.
No wonder the getModelObject() always returns optionB.
Is there any alternative implementation for RadioChoice or it's behaviour to
which I can give a try?