I'm trying to add items to a listView when a user clicks a button. I have a
propertyModel backing my ListView. In the onClick(), I do:

AjaxLink newIncButton = new AjaxLink("newIncButton"){
        @Override
             List list = new ArrayList(bean.getIncList());
               Incident inc = new Incident();
               inc.setAction("action");
               inc.setDescription("whatever description");
               list.add(0, inc);
               bean.setIncList(list);

the variable "bean" is the object which backs the propertyModel.

The ListView doesn't appear to be refreshing with the new item I put in the
list.