Yes, before deploying and using the wicket application, I have had 4Go space left on my disk. After, 0 octet is left as the [Jboss_home]/default/tmp/vfs-nested.tmp directory growing as non sense with with jar and war contained into the ear were duplicated as space left. It is "as" wicket find that the ear change and force to redeploy and then jboss find that the ear change and redeploy and so on until that no more space left. It appends on my windows machine, but also on our linux machine were we integrate the application.