> Which feature exactly do you mean ?

I don't know on which version this came up, but I'm talking about resource
references, like CSS, JS and image files.

Whenever an html references a css, wicket takes care of putting trailing
dots ../../ if it renders a webpage at /wicket/bookmarkable or something.

*Bruno Borges*
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099