I have a form that is working correctly in FireFox but not IE. This puzzled
is quite puzzling to me since it is server side functionality.

Here's a much simplified version of what I've got:

<!-- MyPage.html -->
<form wicket:id="form">
   <!-- some other form fields here, text areas, etc. that submit fine in IE
and FF -->
   <input type="submit" value="Save" wicket:id="saveButton" />
</form>

<!-- MyRadioGroupComponent.html -->
   <input type="radio" wicket:id="radio1" />
   <label>Radio 1</label>
   <input type="radio" wicket:id="radio2" />
   <label>Radio 2</label>
   <input type="radio" wicket:id="radio3" />
   <label>Radio 3</label>

The RadioGroup's also have an AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior on it,
and the submit button is an IndicatingAjaxButton.

When I submit the form in FF, everything works fine. When I submit it in IE,
my form's model object has null values for each of the
"myRadioGroupComponent" properties. I stepped through the code and found
that convertedInput is getting set to null during the form's validate(),
because the radio group's value is not in the request
(FormComponent.getInputAsArray()). So it seems to me that IE is not
submitting the form correctly, or that I have invalid HTML that I cannot
identify.

I'm pretty stumped on this one. I can show some of my java if needed, but
the problem doesn't seem to be on that end to me. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Matt