Hi All..

Newbie need guide , I just registered and this is my first post.

I am facing problem about creating a facebook like notification.
Like if your friend tag someone in your photos, there will be a
notification appeared on your facebook page.

My problem actually, I can't manage the user session/application state.
I have successfully presented my feedback message into jGrowl like here

The real scenario is :
There are 2 role of user in my application, a user and a supervisor.
When the user create something via a form, a notification appeared on
the supervisor page lively.

My question is how I can trigger the notification (which is a
feedback message) appears on the supervisor page. Where I have to put my
code, override some method in wicket application class?

I am sorry if there is a similar question like mine before.

Thanks,
Noven