I'm a relative newby with Wicket and am struggling to get something to work.
Maybe somebody can help me?

I have a form with some TextFields on it, that i'm using to keep track of
some properties of a User. Some fields are required (they have the
required() attribute set to true), some not. Now i want to have a 'reset'
button on the form that let's me reset all fields to their original value. I
have the setDefaultFormProcessing() property of this resetbutton set to
false, to prevent validation of the required fields that aren't currently
filled by the user. In the onSubmit() of the button, i do the following for
every button (i'm only showing the code for this single button; the rest are
coded along the same lines):

Form form = (Form) get("form);
TextField name = (TextField) form.get("name);
name.setDefaultModelObject(originalUser.getName());
// ... rest of the fields ...

After all fields are set to their original values the page is refreshed, but
the TextFields contents retain their current value. They are not reset to
their original value, which i expected.

What am i doing wrong?