Hi,

im taking input from user in the form components and trying to reset them
when they are shown next time, i have tried doing form.clearInput(), i have
also set model values to blank, and also done form.modelChanged() after
setting the default model.
i have also specifically set the nameField.setModelValue(new String[] {""});
but nothings working.
please could somebdy tell me what im doing wrong, here's the code snippet:

im doing the following on button submit after my all other processing:

model.setName("");
model.setDesc("");
model.getProducts().clear();
createTemplateForm.clearInput();
reateTemplateForm.setDefaultModelObject(new CreateTemplateModel());
createTemplateForm.modelChanged();
nameField.setModelValue(new String[] {""});
descField.setModelValue(new String[] {""});

thanks in advance