Since wicketstuff releases are published to central there is not much need
for that custom repo. Imho that is the reason why it is not maintained
anymore.

That particular project however seems not to be part of wicketstuff it was
just using its groupid. I found a newer alpha version of it in central with
a different groupid:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/at/molindo/wicketstuff-merged-resources/

Attila