Hey guys ...

Is there any autocomplete component available that would actually store
Beans in models and not ID and or String ...
I know id is to identify the object, and Text is for displaying it .. but
I've got a situation where backend service returns objects without IDs and I
can't ask the service .. can you please load this object by ID when i need
it ... so storing selected object (somewhere), (hopefully) in a model of
autocomplete component would be great .. but ...from what I searched  all
autocompletes out there return texts (as AutoCompleteTextField) or IDs  (as
ObjectAutoCompleteField) .. none can gice you an object :( ...

any help would be greatly appreciated !

Regards

Armando