Hello,

Is it possible to use html from an url as Markup-code for a WebPage?
I thought of doing something like this:

/public class MarkupTestPage extends WebPage implements
IMarkupResourceStreamProvider {

    public MarkupTestPage(){
    }

    public IResourceStream getMarkupResourceStream(MarkupContainer mc,
Class<?> type) {
          return new UrlResourceStream(new
URL("http://myserver.tvh.com/test.html";));
    }
}/

This works, but I want to use this as parent html, and include the html from
<wicket:head> and <wicket:extend> tags inside my MarkupTestPage.html.
My html returned from location http://myserver.tvh.com/test.html has a
<wicket:child/> tag inside.
So somehow before returning the UrlResourceStream, it should be merged.

Thanks for any help! Kind regards, Marieke Vandamme