From: Brown, Berlin [GCG-PFS]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 12:06 PM
To: 'users@wicket.apache.org'
Subject: RE: target.addComponent and impact

Let's say that I have a component in the hashmap that needs to get
updated and let's that I call target.addComponent on some parent
component, in that case will the child get updated twice.

E.g.

Target.addComponent(someChildComponent);
Target.addComponent(someParentOfTheChild);

In this case, will child get "updated" twice or still just once ...
Because the parent will take care of having the child updated?