Thanks, Martin.
That example is about the Wicket "header". Will that also work somehow for the HTML head? If so, how?
   Scott

On 7/15/2011 2:07 PM, Martin Grigorov wrote:
You'll need to setup custom response decorator.
See http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/resourceaggregation

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 9:01 PM, Scott Reed<sr...@avacoda.com>  wrote:
I am adding script and css references on the fly using
renderHead(IHeaderResponse). However this adds the head elements after the
Wicket scripts and that interferes with how my scripts and css work. When I
hardcode my elements before the Wicket elements everything works as we need.
How can I add my head elements on the fly so they are located before the
Wicket elements?
  Thanks,
   Scott