Solved the problem. My assumption about the RequestListenerInterface was
wrong. What i am doing now:

In my page i prevent Browser Caching:
protected void configureResponse() {
               super.configureResponse();
               WebResponse response = getWebRequestCycle().getWebResponse();
               response.setHeader("Cache-Control",
                     "no-cache, max-age=0,must-revalidate, no-store");
               response.setHeader("Expires","-1");
               response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache");
           }

The problem was located in my DataProvider:
public int size() {
                //That solved my problem:
                if(technicalInfoRepository.countAllEntities() == 0)
                        technicalInfoRepository.load("", null, null, null,
null);
                return filteringStrategy.getFiltered(
                                new LinkedList
<ITechnicalInfo>(technicalInfoRepository

.findAll(all(ITechnicalInfo.class)))).size();
        }

When i clicked on the back-button my Repository was empty. No i am loading
the repository again if its size is null.

By the way:
I am using the InMemoryRepositories of the sourceforge project "domian". I
am using this kind of repository because my Application solely uses Web
Services as its data source. In order to get a good compromise between
caching and the number of web service calls i'm saving a reference to the
repositories in the DataProvider or in the Page (Panel, Component,
whatever). Whenever possible i use a transient reference (but that wasn't
the problem in this case). So this is just a thin cache for user specific
data.

For data that is reusable for all users i use ehcache.

If you've got any suggestions on alternative approaches i would really
appreciate that.