The only parts of our live site that are running wicket are some of the blog
pages at http://blog.bodybuilding.com.  Most everything else is still a WIP
and not yet ready for public consumption.  Also, you probably won't find any
references to wicket resources in the code since we use a CDN for all static
assets.  If people are interested we can provide more details on the size
and scope of some of our wicket projects.

Regards,
Eugene