OK. I am glad someone is trying to understand my problem :)

So, what is complex about Wicket and Datatable to show any SQL results in a
HTML table format. (Just as you may know Oracle 's iSQL-Plus which you just
write SQL, then click on Run command and then see the results in a HTML
table)

1) For simple way, you need domain objects as you call <Entity>. But for an
unknown SQL command this is impossible because you cant know what domain
object the SQL result will match, right

2) For the custom way, you need to code nested repeaters for the case you
dont use any domain objects, to loop for table headers and rows.

Just tell me there is no way other than option 2 which is the hard way..

BTW: Struts is just a View layer too, but it has DisplayTag component that
saves you from coding nested repeaters, loopers etc.