I declare a base markup page like so:

<head>
    <title>My Wicket App</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"

href="resources/com.mycompany.webconsole.app.WebConsoleApplication/resources/style.css"/>
</head>

and I have my style.css file in a folder under the app folder that contains
the WebConsoleApplication class...

the CSS doesn't seem to get picked up...

examining the rendered page in firebug I see that the href has been
magically changed to :
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"

href="../resources/com.mycompany.webconsole.app.WebConsoleApplication/resources/style.css"/>

the '../' is screwing me up here but I have no idea why it gets rendered
like that....

any ideas?

apologies in advance if this is a dumb question....