Hello all,

  I'm writing an article for a Java magazine and would like to include in it
a list of "ten things every Wicket programmer must know".  Of course, I have
my list, but I'd be very curious to see what you think should be on that
list from your own experience.  Or, put another way, maybe the question
would be "what I wished I knew when I started Wicket" - what tripped you up
or what made you kick yourself later?

  Please reply back if you have input.  Please note that by replying, you
are granting me full permission to use your response as part of my article
without any attribution or payment.  If you disagree with those terms,
please respond anyway but in your response mention your own terms.

Best regards,

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com