Show the code for savedReportsDropDownList. I suspect you aren't using a
Model.

Also a couple of tweaks to your code. Your calls to 'setChoices' indicate a
'pushing data' approach. Like you are setting the lists in those components
instead of using models there to. I think that is where you are hitting your
snag.

Include the html for your 'displaySortingPanel' please.

-Clint