In my humble opinion:

The most important thing that you should know are models en how powerfull
they can be used.
Models can be quite confusing, especially to programmers who've just started
using Wicket.
I remember how I struggled with the concept, when I started to use Wicket.

How and when to detach them, how to use them when using an ORM-framework,
etc.

Ted