Hello,

Vytautas, can you please make a bugreport on
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH

3.1.1 indeed has some quirks, but its better than 3.1; HTTP/HTTPS and wicket will loose JSessionId
(http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-17131)
a.t.m. but if we give nice bug reports they will get fixed in 3.1.2 :)

Best