Stumped on this, seemed it should simple:

I am making a component that uses a ListView.
Two important requirements:

1) This component will add Components and other markup before the list items, which I do not want the page designer or Java coder to worry about adding themselves in markup or code.

2) I want the page designer to be able to specify the markup that will be repeated for list items, just like a ListView:

    <ul>
        <li wicket:id="mylist">
            Blah blah blah
        </li>
    </ul>

So this Component's usage would look like this:

<ul wicket:id="mycomponent">
   <li wicket:id="mylist">
      Blah blah blah
   </li>
</ul>

Which would generate this (fake markup example):

<ul id="mycomponent">
      My Important Stuff
      <button>Yadda</button>
      <form>
      </form>

      <li>
          Blah blah blah
      </li>
      <li>
          Blah blah blah
      </li>
      <li>
          Blah blah blah
      </li>
</ul>

I was going to use a panel, but realized I have no idea how to "grab" markup to use within the ListView.

Help?

Thanks,