Yes, from looking at the code it certainly seems as if it should work..

As for your suggestion to attach the sources, well, often I use quite many
libraries (Lucene, Hibernate..) and it would generally speaking get rather
impractical to attach the sources of all of them. Also kind of defies the
idea of a /library/..

but maybe for Wicket it makes sense indeed, as it is the core framework to
run my application -- and also because it seems the changes in the API
between 1.4 and 1.5 are often quite radical.

Although for this particular problem the changes do not seem too great. For
the moment I'll live with translated 'title' attributes and non-translated
'alt' attributes, due to time constraints -- but I do intend to find out
what's happening exactly and when I do, I'll post my results here.

Thank you for your replies,
kind regards
Heikki Doeleman