Hello,

I'm having a strange problem: In a fairly complex application I
refresh image on main page and need to pop up a dialog
[org.odlabs.wiquery.ui.dialog.Dialog] with another image.

Main page image updates without issues, dialog opens
[dialog.open(target);] but the image reference is broken. This is
really strange because when I reviewed Wicket Ajax Debug i can see the
proper image reference passed to the front end. There are no errors in
the debug window.

Could anyone shed some light why I would have such problems?

To add more to this mystery I have Next and Previous button on the
same pop up and when I click on them I can navigate to the image I'm
trying to open automatically.

Thanks,
Dawid