Hello,

Following the release of wicket 1.4.18 I have cut a matching wicketstuff-core release.

The artifacts have been promoted and should be synced into the maven central repository with in a 2-3 hours.

They can be retrieved like this:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
<artifactId>modalx</artifactId>
<version>1.4.18</version>
</dependency>

The release tag is here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/wicketstuff-core-1.4.18

Development on the next release takes place on the core-1.4.x branch here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/core-1.4.x

Issues can be reported here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues

The Project Wiki is available here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki

New Modules included in this release:

ModalX: Extensions to the upstream Wicket ModalWindow component.

Changelog between wicketstuff-core-1.4.17.3 and this release:

martin-g (4):
      Add ModalX project.
      Rename packages to org.wicketstuff
      Ignore SBT's project/boot/ folder
      Rename folder css.modalx to css/modalx as it was in SVN export

Chris Colman (1):
Added wrapper Form around ModalWindow to comply with Wicket design and

Michael O'Cleirigh (1):
      commit wicketstuff-core-1.4.18 release pom's

(This listing was generated using: git shortlog -n wicketstuff-core-1.4.18..wicketstuff-core-1.4.17.3).

I will plan to do the next release within one month of today but if you commit code and/or need a release cut sooner please either contact me directly or file a ticket.

Regards,

Mike