Hello Martin Makundi,

i have some questions for usage of this.
1. Where do i have to put my instance of reusemanager?
2. What is MarkupUtils.fakeRawInput and MarkupUtils.replaceReporter doing?
3. I don't have any persistent id (rowid) for usage.
4. Do you have a working example for me?

Thanks
Mike

Is possible using reuseManager, but you need to keep reference to it somewhere.

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Check-box-loses-checked-state-after-error-td1855690.html

**
Martin