Just one more question,

Is it possible to do a resource download from memory, *not* from a file on
the server?

I currently have a DownloadLink pointing to a generated file. That is fine,
but we have multiple files getting generated and residing on the server that
don't get cleaned up. We are interested in whether it's possible to do a
download purely from memory.

BTW, I am aware that DownloadLink has a method called
"setDeleteAfterDownload(true)", but that's not what we want. If we have
that, then the 2nd time the user clicks the same link, there's an error.

We want correct file download each and every time the link is clicked, we
just don't want server files getting created.

Thanks