Aaaahh.. cool. Works great. Thanks :-)

The Sanity Resort <http://sanityresort.blogspot.com/>

Am 24.08.2011 21:44, schrieb Martin Grigorov:
mount your home page
for HomePage1: /home1
for HomePage2: /home2

voila!

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 10:28 PM, Christian Huber<hub...@butterbrot.org>  wrote:
Hi,

the method Component#urlFor(Class pageClass, PageParameters parameters)
allows you to create an application relative link that could be used as
dynamic links or stored in a database to be accessed later. Now I noticed
that links created for the page set as the applications HomePage the result
does not contain the wicket:bookmarkablePage portion. I figure this is an
optimization.

Those links work fine as long as the HomePage class does not change. But
what if due to some refactoring you want to set another page as application
HomePage? Since those links usually contain page dependent parameters the
chance old bookmark links won't work or even cause an application error are
pretty high.

So I would like to avoid this optimization to kick in and have all links
created in the same way. Does anyone know if this can be done?

Thanks, Chris

--
The Sanity Resort<http://sanityresort.blogspot.com/>