Hi,

I'm not completely sure, but setRenderAllowed is called to check rendering authorization, so it should be called also on invisible components.
Wicket 1.4.18

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Daniel Stoch<daniel.st...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hi,

Is it a valid behavior that setRenderAllowed(...) method is called for
invisible components (components that are not visible in hierarchy).
I have a use case with DataView component displaying list of links.
When I hide this DataView (eg. by setting dataView.setVisible(false))
then for each of the links components (created in previous request)
setRenderAllowed(...) method is called.

I have a quickstart app to simulate this, but I don't know is it a bug
and should I create JIRA issue for this?

--
Daniel