Ah, thanks.

Mike
This is fixed in trunk. The fix will be available in 1.5.1

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Mike Mander<wicket-m...@gmx.de>  wrote:
Hi Martin,

the page itself has no behavior attached. I use a stateless form with
behaviors on components.
On first call check is passed. If i don't provide values and press submit
(validation fails) then
StatelessChecker complains.

The page stateless flag is set by PageProvider
    /**
     * Creates a new page provider object. Upon calling of {@link
#getPageInstance()} this provider
     * will return the given page instance.
     *
     * @param page
     */
    public PageProvider(IRequestablePage page)
    {
        Args.notNull(page, "page");

        pageInstance = page;
        pageId = page.getPageId();
        renderCount = page.getRenderCount();
        if (pageInstance instanceof Page)
        {
            ((Page)pageInstance).setStatelessHint(false);

This was working in 1.4. How can i migrate that?
Thanks
Mike

That message means that you have a stateful behavior attached to the
page itself.