I don't really need a stable URL. In fact, I would prefer if the link
URL was session or page-specific so that it cannot be accessed by
anybody unless they first accessed the page that contains the link.

I would like to do something along the lines of the code in my
original post. In other words, I would like to create a new
RequestTarget and get its URL and display that URL to the user.

Thanks,

Alec