Hello,

I have a panel to which I want to add multiple items. I have put it into a
loop and as long as I have only one panel I am good, with more than one it
errorsI get why it errors, it has a panel with that name already, however I
have no idea how to solve this.

Can I create a list of the EmployeePanel and then somehow merge them
together and then add?

Here is what I am trying to do:

for(People person : searchResponse.getAll())
{
        for(Employees employee : person.getEmployees())
        {
                for(District dis : person.getDistrict())
                {
                        form.add(new EmployeePanel("people", employee, dis));
                         // make this a list instead???
//now merge EmployeePanel list and add?

Thanks