Hi Dan,

thanks for your answer.

To be a bit more clear about what I want, I would like (spoken simplified) to add a footenote to a label like "Some text <sup>1</sup>" and automatically have the footbnote text appear at the bottom of the corresponding page.

Right now I have a Label subclass to do this (and a bit more) but am moving he code to a behavior and will also try to create an appropriate resolver to allow the usage of a wicket:footnote tag. But I thougth I'd ask if there isn't already something like it out there.

Cheers, Chris

The Sanity Resort <http://sanityresort.blogspot.com/>