I agree, this could really screw with the SEO quality of Wicket sites. We're
the process of porting our CMS to Wicket 1.5 but will have to hold off on final
release until we've found a way to make it work like 1.4.x with the same URLs
with no versioning (including the parameters arranged as
/name1/value1/name2/value2 etc.,) otherwise the SEO weight assigned to all of
these existing pages/URLs will be lost... unless I'm misunderstanding something.