The pages are mounted but with 1.4 I mounted them all like:

mountPage("/content/home");
mountPage("/content/about");
mountPage("/content/product");

Any links to the page would suffix the parameters to the mount point like:

/content/home/o/123
/content/about/o/123
/content/product/o/123/p/756

With 1.4 I could mount them all in a similar way and let the page itself
interpret the parameters according to what it expected.

I guess in 1.5 I will have to mount each page in a way that explicitly declares
its particular parameter composition:

mountPage("/content/home/${dummy_o}/${o}");
mountPage("/content/about/${dummy_o}/${o}");
mountPage("/content/product/${dummy_o}/${o}/${dummy_c}/${c}");

I kind of arrived at that conclusion yesterday. The problem I was having today
was more to do with getting BookmarkablePageLink to produce URLs with the /n/v/
style instead of the ?n=v style but I think I've almost worked that out.

I have to simulate the name/value pairing of 1.4 /n/v style parameters by
outputting a dummy parameter name (where the name used to be in 1.4) and the
real value.