Hi,
I have an overridden the
AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior.getCallbackScript(boolean onlyTargetActivePage)
method.

I have also overridden the AjaxEventBehavior.onEvent().
In the onEvent(AjaxRequestTarget) I want to re-generate the Callback Script
(replace original one with new one), how can I do that. Once generated am
unable to change it using the target object.

thanks.

-----
Software documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and
when it is bad, it is still better than nothing!