On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 15:21, Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org> wrote:
> yes. each new page gets its id during construction from the session counter.
> if Page#isVersioned() returns 'false' then it will not create new
> versions of that page

i see that giving a custom IPageManager is also already ok, that has a
method supportsVersioning()
then it doesn't even matter what the page says.

i am also looking into this because we (servoy) has the same problem as Chris
our pages are just versionable. And until wicket 1.4 this works fine
because of the http store with change recording.
But that is now completely gone so or we have to do some major work to
get everything serializeable or drop the back button support..