Hello,

I need a help understanding an error I'm receiving.

We have a screen divided into 2 pieces. Left side acts almost independently
from the right. Everything works until a call is made and entire right side
swapped out for another content (A call to .replace(Component) is made).
Expected behavior is that left side of the screen will function properly.

Unfortunately there is an error shown in subject line. Clicking on
components on the left works properly on the server side but Ajax responses
are not processing properly on the browser side.

What could be the issue?

Thanks,
Dave