Hi,

we have the following use case - we need to redirect to an external
application, that handles authorization for us (cookie creation etc.).

For this, we need to redirect to this application and handle a callback url,
where this external application redirects after succesful login.

I tried the following (very simplified, but worked in 1.4 but not in 1.5):

String url =
((HttpServletRequest)RequestCycle.get().getRequest().getContainerRequest()).getRequestURL().toString();
throw new
RedirectToUrlException("http://someexternalapplication?jumpBackToMyApplicationURL="+url);

In 1.5 I get 404 - since this url looks like this:
http://localhost:8080/wicket/page, which is not a legal url, since the page
identifier is missing.

I would love to hear some thoughts, how to handle this in 1.5,
thank you very much.

Martin