Hi. I didn't get things to work with 1.5.2, seems to be the same behavior
there.

I've done some additional research and debugging... As far as I understand,
my problem boils down to this:

* Wicket creates a redirect from my StartPage (mounted as "App/StartPage")
to my LoginPage (mounted as "LoginPage").

* In the end of this redirect, wicket calls the sendRedirect(String
location) method of the Response class of my web container, which in my case
is org.apache.catalina.connector.Response (JBoss/Tomcat). As the location
parameter, wicket sends "LoginPage".

* Looking into the source code of org.apache.catalina.connector.Response, I
can see that Tomcat treats this as a relative URL. Since the last URL
visited was "App/StartPage", tomcat renders the redirect URL to be
"App/LoginPage".

* My browser receives the redirect and asks for the page App/LoginPage.
Although this URL is wrong, wicket somehow seems to work out that LoginPage
is the page to access, but no resources are loaded bacause of wrong URLs.

I've tried mounting my LoginPage like:
        mountPage("/LoginPage", LoginPage.class);

But that attempt was futile, since it seems like wicket strips the "/" in
the beginning of a mount URL.

The question now is whether this is a wicket or a tomcat issue (or both, or
none :) ). As far as I can see, if wicket called the
org.apache.catalina.connector.Response with sendRedirect("/LoginPage"),
things would work out. But there may well be many things I dont understand
here...

Bottom line...
* Is my scenario meant to work?
* Are my conclusions correct?
* If so, should I create a JIRA case on this issue?

Thanks for reading and your time!