Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

I guess this is the expected behavior of WicketTester then.

Best regards,
Sebastiaan

On 2011-10-31 14:12, Martin Grigorov wrote:
Hi,

I hit the very same problem while trying to make a test case for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-4172.
It seems WicketTester is not able to check that because the Enclosure
component is used only at render time (the so called 'auto component')
where it says "I'm not visible" and thus all its children are not
rendered.
But with WicketTester.assert(In)Visible() you actually do:
page.get("some:path").isVisible() and here there is no knowledge about
the Enclosure at all and #isVisibleInHierarchy() returns "true" for
comp2.

It seems the only way to verify that comp2 is invisible when an
enclosure is involved is to assert that there is no markup for it in
the rendered page as string.