Hello,

In application which I am developing AjaxLazyLoadPanel is used for several
components.
Wicket creates queue of synchronous Ajax requests for every lazy component.

I saw several discussions about the way how Wicket loads the components
(and AFAIK Wicket can do it only synchronously), but I could not find anything
about
canceling these requests.

Now, even if user triggers new request, he still has to wait to load all lazy
components.
Then Wicket continues with request which was triggered during loading lazy
components.

Is there any way to cancel loading of the lazy components and handle new
request immediately?

Yours sincerely,

Michal Wegrzyn