hello,

I still find URL mapping to be far from easy. I can't get the following
mapping to work; all advice very much appreciated:

intented mapping is:

/                      --> map to IndexPage.class
/b                    --> map to AnotherPage.class with pageparameter
param="b"
/c                    --> map to AnotherPage.class with pageparameter
param="c"

I tried creating a custom RootRequestMapper but I could not get it to work.
The closest I've come to achieving the above url mapping is with this in my
Application

     protected void init() {
          super.init();
          mount(new MountedMapper("b", AnotherPage.class, new
CustomPageParametersEncoder("b")));
          mount(new MountedMapper("c", AnotherPage.class, new
CustomPageParametersEncoder("c")));
     }
     public Class getHomePage() {
          return IndexPage.class;
     }

where CustomPageParametersEncoder creates the pageparameter from the url in
method decodePageParameters().

What doesn't work here, is that requests to /b are turned into requests to
/c, with pageparameter "c".

So I end up, when requesting /b, with /c in my browser address bar, and the
page saying "Hello, c", where I want to end up with /b in my address bar and
the page saying "Hello, b".

Your advice is very much appreciated,
kind regards
Heikki Doeleman