Hi,

I want to implement Sliders into my Wicket Project. This works fine with the
example shown here:
http://wiquery-examples-1-1-x.appspot.com/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=wicket-1:org.odlabs.wiquery.examples.slider.SliderPage

Now I want to implement Range sliders. So i don't need only the Value of the
Slider, but the two values (min, max) of them.

Well, it works optically by adding

                SliderRange range = new SliderRange(true);
                slider.setRange(range);

But I don't get the example edited so that I get those two values :'-(

For help:

Cleaned example:
                slider = new Slider("slider", 0, 100);
                slider.setChangeEvent(
                                new DefaultJsScopeUiEvent(
                                                "wicketAjaxGet('" +
sliderBehavior.getCallbackUrl(true)
                                                + "&sliderValue='+" +
Slider.UI_VALUE
                                                + ", null,null, function()
{return true;})"));
                add(slider);

Can anybody give me a hint or prepare an example?

Thank you a lot!