Hello,
I am starting to migrate from 1.4 to 1.5.
I am having problems trying to figure out exactly what is the best way
to do the following.

I have some custom exception and some custom pages for when the code
throws those exception. In 1.4 this seemed trivial. For example

public class MyRequestLifecycle extends WebRequestCycle {

    public MyRequestLifecycle(org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication
application,
                                         WebRequest request,
                                         Response response) {
        super(application, request, response);
    }

    @Override
    public Page onRuntimeException(Page page, RuntimeException e) {
        Throwable cause = e;
        if (cause instanceof WicketRuntimeException) {
            cause = cause.getCause();
        }

        if (cause instanceof InvocationTargetException) {
            cause = cause.getCause();
        }

        if (cause instanceof WicketResourceGoneException
                || cause instanceof ResourceGoneException) {
            return new ResourceGonePage((WicketResourceGoneException)cause);
        }

        if (cause instanceof ResourceNotFoundException) {
            return new NotFoundPage((ResourceNotFoundException)cause);
        }
        return super.onRuntimeException(page, e);

But I can't figure out a clean / easy way to do this in 1.5. I seems
that I need to write a lot of code to accomplish this.

I am looking at the following links:

https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/migration-to-wicket-15.html
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/requestcycle-in-wicket-15.html

Problems are:
- Which class should I be extend or implementing.
AbstractRequestCycleListener? IExceptionMapper? IRequestHandler?
- How do I get access to the current page?
If I return a IRequestHandler, how do I create one. Do I need to
create one? Can I use the current one? do I need to worry if this is
part of an AjaxRequest? I have looked at code in
AbstractRequestCycleListener, SystemMapper, CompoundRequestMapper,
DefaultExceptionMapper, etc. It all seems too low level compared to
other Wicket APIs, that makes me think I am missing something.

What should I do?

-Nelson